Autumn has so many things to do! If you are a nature lover like me, you are enjoying the leaves, the crisp air, and apple or pumpkin everything! The season may have started on September 22 this year, but we still have two months of fall to embrace. Here is a list of fifteen things you might like to do:
- Start one of your mornings with a pumpkin spice latte, a cozy sweater, and a journal.
- Take a walk in nature and collect leaves.
- Visit a pumpkin patch and buy some fall decorations.
- Make a large pot of soup.
- Add candles to every room of your house.
- Sit outside with a thick blanket and cup of spiced cider.
- Watch a scary movie.
- Bake a new fall dessert or a pie from scratch.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Go on a picnic and bring wine, cheese, and crackers.
- Bake some bread.
- Simmer some spiced cider on the stove all day.
- Make some cinnamon dough ornaments.
- Gather some twigs, pinecones, and leaves to decorate your table.
- Bake a casserole, maybe a childhood favorite.
Featured photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash.